PMU - PENTECOSTAL MINISTRIES
OF UGANDA - FONAWFM
Pentecostal Ministries of Uganda is a Non-Governmental Organization whose ministry is to develop the whole man i.e. physically, mentally and spiritually. It is a network of almost 300 churches in and around Uganda, Africa.
Pentecostal Ministries of Uganda was established after seeing the need of Christian ethics
within Pentecostal organizations. The ministry’s Headquarters are at Fort Portal Town in
the Western part of Uganda near Mt. Rwenzori (longest and 2 highest in Africa).
The Ministry has set up branches in the following districts:- Kabarole, Kamwenge, Kyenjojo, Bundibugyo, Kibale, Rakai, Gulu, Kitgum, Pader, Mbarara, Bushenyi, Kampala, Hoima and Democratic Republic of Congo.
More districts will be added as time goes by because the ministry is licensed to operate countrywide.
OBJECTIVES OF P.M.U CHURCHES.
- To spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through campaigns and prayer meetings.
- To train and ordain people to become ministers in the theological institutions.
- To establish and manage orphanage homes for orphans, widows and other disadvantaged people.
- To open up libraries for Holy Books and religious publication.
- To establish churches and conduct revival meetings, camps, numerical, crusades, children rallies.
- To organize Christian concert sand increase vision services in Uganda at large and outside it for the
- spread of Christianity and promotion of the Word of God.
Ladies dancing at the service
Kyaninga Village Prayer Conference - Pastor Deus
Apostles Richard and Kellie and Bishop James Mugenyi
Kyaninga Village Conference
Bishop James Mugenyi - Director
UGANDA - 2007
TO GOD BE THE GLORY