3) Spirit of Perversion: (Matt, 12:43; Isa. 19:14) to twist the Word; hates God, Self Lovers Doctrine, Lust.
4) Spirit of Heaviness: (Isaiah 61:3) Gluttony, Self Pity, Grief, Despair, Rejection, Gloomy -down.
5) Spirit of Whoredom: Excessive sexual desire; Fornication; Emotional
weakness. (Ezekiel 16:28-32, Hosea 4:12, Ezekiel 16:15)
6) Familiar Spirit: Horoscope, Occult, New Age, (1 Samuel 28:7), (Lev. 19:31).
7) Spirit of Infirmity: All Diseases. (Luke 13:11)
8) Deaf & Dumb Spirit: Seizures, insanity, lunatic, motionless (Mark 9:17-18
9) Spirit of Fear: (ii Tim. 1:7) Torment, timidity, inferiority, worry, phobia and
10) Spirit of Pride: (Proverbs 16:18) Mockery, Gossip, Stubborn-Wrath, Self-
11) Spirit of Grief: (Proverbs 16:18). Loss of personal relationship, or person.
12).Spirit of Anti-Christ: Legalism claims power over you; opposes men of God.
Disturbs prayer of church services. (1John 4:3)
13) Spirit of Bondage: They can't call on God; no relationship with God, anguish, bitterness, additions, spiritual blindness. (Aromas 8:14-16).
14) Spirit of Harlotry: Includes cancer, infirmity, bondage. lying,perversion, homosexuality, and whoredom spirits. (Hosea 4:112)
15) Spirit of Division: Tries to separate families, relationships, and Body of Christ; to cause a rift in ties.
16) Spirit of Poverty: A spirit of lack, being poor, low esteem, not worthy of being prosperous. (Job 22:28, Psalms 50:14-15) breaks the bondage of poverty.
17) Spirit of Haughtiness: (Proverbs 16: 18-19)
18) Spirit of Racism: All kinds of Racism.
19) Seducing Spirits: (i Timothy 4:1-10) Seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.
20) Spirit of Divination: (Acts 16:16-18) Also called the Python Spirit.
21) Unclean Spirit: (Acts 5:16) (Mark 5: 2-21) suicide, mental illness (Foul Odor)
22) Spirit of Error: (1John 4:6) False doctrines, New Age.
23) Spirit of Death: (Rev. 20: 13-14) Kills steals, and destroys.
24) Spirit of Poltergeist: Slams doors.
25) Spirit of Jealousy: Envy, suspicion, distrust, and selfishness,
26) Spirit of Rejection: Fear of Rejection; self rejection.
27) Heaviness: Gloom, burden, and disgust.
28) Spirit of Accusation: Judging, criticism, fault-finding.
29) Spirit of Rebellion: Self will, disobedience, and anti-submissiveness.
30) Spirit of Control: Possessiveness, dominance, and witch craft.